Wednesday 18 March 2009

Can you bowl?



Today 3ºA and 3ºB went ten pin bowling to Tres Aguas

Norberto and Pamela are the class teachers.
Eva is the P.E. teacher.
Norberto can bowl.
Pamela can't bowl.
Eva can bowl.

Do you like ten pin bowling?
I do.




To
morrow is Father's Day.



3ºA and 3ºB made Father's Day cards like this. We used white card for the shirt and shiny paper for the tie (corbata)













TOMORROW is Enrique's (3ºB) birthday.
HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, Enrique!










3ºA. EXAM UNIT 6 MONDAY 23rd March

.......half past, o'clock....
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve
I get up
I brush my teeth
I have breakfast
I go to school
I have English
I have Music
I have lunch
I have Maths
I go home
I have tea
I have a shower
I have dinner
I go to bed

Can you say BREAKFAST?
It is difficult!




Let's sing:

KATY PERRY - Hot N COld


En esta canción la cantante quiere decir que su novio no sabe lo que quiere: un momento el dice que "Yes", luego dice "No". En esta canción vemos muchos opuestos en inglés...
(you're = YOU ARE cause = because = porque ) ( 'n' = AND)


Cause you're hot 'n' you're cold ( frío /caliente)
You're yes 'n' you're no ( si / no)
You're in 'n' you're out ( dentro / fuera)
You're up then you're down ( arriba / abajo)
You're wrong when it's right ( equivocado / correcto)
It's black and it's white ( negro/ blanco)
We fight, we break up ( discutimos / rompemos)
We kiss, we make up ( besamos/ hacemos las paces)
You, you don't really want to stay, no you,but ( no quieres ir pero..)
You, but you don't really want to go-o ( tampoco quiere quedarte...)
You're hot 'n' you're cold
You're yes 'n' you're no
You're in 'n' you're out
You're up 'n' you're down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 26th November 2021 Dear students, From now on you can only access the material to help you using the AULA VIRTUAL for your class. The Test ...