Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's HOT HOT HOT







Today was hot hot hot hot!! On Sunday it was HOTTER!

I am here next to my computer drinking TEA. English people LOVE tea!

I talked to some parents today, I helped a teacher prepare for an exam (oposición en inglés) and I organised the English classroom.



What did you do today?




This afternoon I am going to go to Xanadú to the bookshop with Carlota and José. We are going to buy 2 books : one for Carlota and one for José. Carlota likes Gerónimo Stilton.




I am reading a book called " El Profesor" by the Irish author Frank McCourt ( the author of "Las cenizas de Ángela". Frank McCourt is a teacher. I read in Spanish to make my Spanish better.





What books do you like?



I also want to look at clothes in the SALES (las rebajas) in 2 or 3 shops.

I would like a new dress!





Next Friday ( 8th July) we are going to see my family in England. It is nice and cool in England now :) We love to go to England.

I enjoy talking to my Mam and drinking cups of tea. I see my friends too. I like to go for walks by the lakes and the sea and I like to watch the television too. There are lots of NEW TV programmes when I go "home".


Well, no news about the Language Immersion Project for 6th graders yet.

The Comunidad de Madrid said they would let us know by the end of June/ early July: they are LATE!

See you later, alligator!

3 comments:

  1. yeah pam.... today is very hot hot hot hot hot.. uff im hotter.. well i go to the beach YEII!!!!

    bye bye ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, Enrique. HAve a good time!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

 26th November 2021 Dear students, From now on you can only access the material to help you using the AULA VIRTUAL for your class. The Test ...